Sunday 31 May 2015

21 Bookish Questions with Shweta Punjabi

Today’s blog post is a little different from my previous ones; it is the first time I am posting a video. It is definitely something new (for me, if not for you) whereas the idea behind it is borrowed.

While I was watching Vogue’s celebrity video on 73 Questions for the fifth time, it struck me why not do something similar in relation to books/reading. Consequently, the idea for 21 Bookish Questions was developed.

Let me give you an insight on what I was thinking while I came up with this idea.

The motive behind this video is rather straightforward. I want to get to know you all better– what each one you is thinking, what is your reading style, what would kind of authors would you prefer and so on. General ideas, beliefs and thoughts.

Questions are funny, quirky and the kind that will not be a part of your daily conversations. And it is in a ‘Rapid Fire’ style, easy to put you in a flux.

Because it is my first time, I appreciate and welcome your comments.

I am on lookout for fellow readers to interview, if anyone of you is interested and is in Mumbai drop me an email on foramdhruv92@gmail.com or you can tweet me @readin_glasses.

If you have any ideas regarding the Questions (no matter how funny or weird), please feel free to comment.

I am thankful for all your love and support!

Disclaimer: The video is shot by me from my phone camera, please excuse the sound. I haven’t done any editing (simply because I am not that tech savvy). I am presenting it to you the way I have shot it.


Cats and Books are two things Shweta loves. 
See what her thoughts are on several things book related.

Thank You Shweta Punjabi for being patient with me while shooting this video.

Happy Reading until my next post!







No comments:

Post a Comment