Wednesday 22 July 2015

21 Bookish Questions with Sana Shaikh

It has been a while since I posted my ongoing series of 21 Bookish Questions with My Big Red Bag on my blog.

In this video, I went to interview Sana Shaikh who is leading two lives- graphic designer by the day and a literary character during the night. Since her reading style is completely different from mine, doing this video with her was all the more fun.

Watch Sana answer 21 totally weird bookish impromptu questions, and find out if you have anything common with her.


You will find Sana pouring her heart out on a page when 
not day dreaming about cats.
 

If you are a writer, poet, blogger, or simply a fellow bookworm, I need you. Do drop me an email at foramdhruv92@gmail.com or you can tweet to me @readin_glasses. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment