Wednesday 29 July 2015

21 Bookish Questions with Minnati Zaveri

As my ongoing web series with My Big Red Bag, this time I went to interview my dear friend Minnati Zaveri.

Minnati is a self-confessed book hoarder. She believes that reading provides the mind a quiet burrow where every turn of a page seems nothing short of a magic between her fingers. We both have a lot in common- hoarders, Murakami & Prufrock lovers, and chai addicts. Only thing I will never understand about her is despite being a die-hard Murakami fan she is a complete dog person!

Watch me ask Minnati Zaveri random 21 Bookish Question!


If you are a writer, poet, blogger or simply a fellow bookworm, I need you. Do drop me an email at foramdhruv92@gmail.com or you can tweet to me @readin_glasses. I am looking forward to hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment